I LOVE making these for the holidays! They are super, super simple and make an impressive gift! I made these for my in-laws last year and what a presentation they make in a cute Christmas tin and little gold foil wrappers.
* 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
* 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
* 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
* Finely chopped toasted nuts, flaked coconut, baking cocoa, powdered sugar, or red and green sprinkles
* In a microwave, combine chips and milk. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring after 1-1/2 minutes; stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Chill for 3 hours or until firm.
* Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in nuts, coconut, cocoa or sprinkles. Chill 1 hour or until firm. Store covered at room temperature or in a refrigerator.
Yield: 6 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 103 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: tasteofhome.com~~
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar