Looking for something a bit lighter at the holidays? The average American gains ATLEAST 10 lbs from Thanksgiving to Christmas! WOW. Here's a lighter choice of 'cookie' and no one has to know! :)
* 1 package (15 ounces) raisins
* 1 package (12 ounces) pitted prunes
* 1 package (8 ounces) dried mixed fruit
* 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
* In a food processor, coarsely chop raisins, prunes, mixed fruit and pecans. Transfer to a bowl, mix well. Roll into 1-in. balls, then roll in sugar. Place on waxed paper and let stand at room temperature for 4 hours. Store in an airtight container. Roll in additional sugar before serving if desired.
Yield: about 8 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 83 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: tasteofhome.com~~
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar