Saturday, December 26, 2009

A beautiful Snowbird!

My friend Jan at Rose Haven had a "STROLL THE SHOPS" Feature on her blog the first of December. Every day, Monday thru Friday, through Friday, December 11th, Jan was strolling through some Etsy, eBay, Bonanzle and Blog shops that she had bought from, had been busy "peeking" in or otherwise drawn to. There were links to follow to the shops, where you could see what they have to offer...learn a bit about the seller and even peek at some of the "pretties" Jan's purchased.
One of the beautiful giveaways was from Cathy Scalise of Treasured Heirlooms! I can't believe I won one of her sweet creations! I have admired her work in Romantic Homes magazine and I drop by her blog to check out her dreamy creations all the time.

Here she is...a beautiful pink and aqua birdnest creation...how lovely! She really is too lovely to hide away and only bring out at Christmas, so I'm going to leave her out year-round!


Thank you Jan and Cathy for offering this wonderful giveaway!! I truly hope all my friends had a lovely Christmas and I wish you much happiness and joy in the New Year!!
Hugs to all,
Sheri

2 comments:

Gone said...

Hi...Thanks for dropping in today...and for posting on your blog about your winnings in the STROLL!! It's something I'm going to plan to do regularly...like once a month, maybe 1 or 2 shops. Then, maybe a special STROLL for special occasions!

Happy New Year!

My Casa Bella said...

I've never heard of Stroll The Shops, how neat! I'll have to keep my eyes out for that one. Congrats on your winnings.
Arlene