My mother-in-law makes these every year at Christmas and they are awesome! I hate fruit cake, but these are sweet! (no pun intended there!)
* 6 cups chopped pecans (about 1-1/2 pounds)
* 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
* 1-1/2 cup raisins
* 1-1/4 cups chopped candied cherries (about 1/2 pound)
* 1-1/4 cups chopped candied pineapple (about 1/2 pound)
* 4-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
* 1/2 cup evaporated milk
* 1/4 cup butter, cubed
* 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
* In a large bowl, combine pecans, cracker crumbs, raisins, cherries and pineapple. In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows, milk and butter. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
* Pour over pecan mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in the coconut.
Yield: 7-8 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 196 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: tasteofhome.com~~
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar