Here on the east coast, we have been blasted with snow showers for a few weeks now. I did get snow for my birthday, the 18th, and on Christmas day too! Now we have about 5" sitting around. I have to admit, though, I am more of the "decorative" snow type...you know, the snow that clings to the grass and trees, but leaves the sidewalks & roadways clear. ;) When I was younger, I didn't mind all the snow, but unfortunately, I got older somewhere along the line, and now I worry about falling on black ice, or just regular ice for that matter. But I love it when it snows and I don't have to go to work or have to go out anywhere that day! I love to curl up and read or work in my craft studio.
I only had to work 3 days this week, so I'm actually off today thru Sunday. I think I will open my Accuquilt Go! box and try it out! I am really excited to try making my first quilt. Ugh. I hope it goes well! Wish me luck! :)
Hope you have a wonderful New Years Day! Are you making any New Year Resolutions this year? I think I gave up on those a few years ago, but I do try to "set goals" for the new year. I hope to get my Etsy shop up and running better this year. I have so many new ideas for items! I wish there were more hours in the day, just for crafting!! Do you have any goals or resolutions for the new year?
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar