I love these! They get "wows!" but they're so easy to make!!
* 1 cup peanut butter
* 1 cup sugar
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
* 24 milk chocolate kisses
* In a large bowl, cream peanut butter and sugar. Add the egg and vanilla; beat until blended.
* Roll into 1-1/4-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until tops are slightly cracked. Immediately press one chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Yield: 2 dozen.
Note: This recipe does not contain flour. Reduced-fat or generic brands of peanut butter are not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 123 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies published in Quick Cooking November/December 2003~~
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar