* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1 tablespoon milk
* 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
* 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon butter
* 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* Assorted M&M's miniature baking bits
* In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in milk and vanilla. Gradually add flour and cinnamon to creamed mixture. Shape dough into an 8-in. x 2-in. roll; wrap in plastic wrap and freeze.
* To use frozen cookie dough: Unwrap cookie dough and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
* For frosting, in another small bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar. Gradually beat in lemon juice. Frost cookies. Decorate with baking bits.
Yield: 2 dozen.
Note: This recipe does not use eggs.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: Crisp Lemon Tea Cookies published in Simple & Delicious November/December 2008~~
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar