* 3/4 cup butter, softened
* 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 egg
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup baking cocoa
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
* Confectioners' sugar
* In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg, milk and vanilla; mix well. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
* Shape into 1-in. balls; place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 7-8 minutes or until tops are crackled. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Roll in confectioners' sugar.
Yield: 6 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 83 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: Chocolate Snowballs published in Country Woman Christmas~~
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar