* 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup dried cranberries
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
* 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
* 2/3 cup butter, softened
* 1 egg
* 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
* In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. In a 1-qt. glass container, layer the flour mixture, brown sugar, 1/2 cup chocolate chips, cranberries, walnuts, oats and remaining chips. Cover and store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 1 batch (about 4 cups total).
* To prepare cookies: In a large bowl, beat the butter, egg and vanilla until blended. Add cookie mix and mix well.
* Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks.
Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: tasteofhome.com~~
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar