Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WEEKEND GETAWAY TO TN

"On the road again....just can't wait to get on the road again"...that really should be our theme song! We decided to run to Gatlinburg this past weekend. No real reason, I mean, who needs a reason? We just love to run! ;) Just an overnight getaway, but we plan to take a few days and go back in July during the Craftsman Fair. We were spying out some places to stay near the convention center and parking lots available for a truck and trailer (there are very few for just cars!) My husband is starting a new blog of our adventures from the perspective of "handicap accessibility" and what that really means. Should be a hoot! ;) We'll be scootering along in our mobility scooters and find out just how far they go & where we get stuck!

I did, of course, run by Dixie Darlin' in Pigeon Forge to pick up a few more punch needle patterns. Always on the look-out for new ideas! The Pattern Hutch at the Old Mill was closed (I went by on Sunday)--bummer. But I hope to get some more shopping done there in July.

It was HOT, HOT, HOT Sunday and I am already dreading the July weather! Guess I'll need a mega-bottle of sunscreen and a gallon of water!

Hope you're having a grand Wednesday!

Hugs!

No comments: