Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another award!!


Thank you to Lynn a It's A July Thing!  I am honored...hmmm....now I hope I can keep up the Kreativ title, haha! ;) So I think I'm supposed to name 7 things I love:

1. Ok, we all know, my husband goes #1 here. ;) We are just perfect for each other! It's scary how much alike we are! I am married to the most wonderful, funny, sweet man who makes me laugh daily.


2. I love old, antique/vintage, and pretty things from the Victorian age thru the 60s.

3. I love Fall--it's my favorite time of year. (I could be biased since since I was married in Oct!)

4. I love vintage material and vintage buttons.

5. I love tea and anything tea-related. (Obvious from my blogs I know!)

6. I love punch needle and am always on the look-out for new ideas...and I love selling on eBay!

7. I love the internet and I'm thankful for all the lovely people I have met here!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I think I love all the things you love! Well, I don't know about the husband...
But if he's funny!