Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pink Saturday!

Hello friends!

I am happy to be participating in another Pink Saturday hosted by Beverly at How Sweet the Sound! You know I'm always on the lookout for "more" craft ideas...as if I have the time! But you know how it is, you're always thinking..."oh, if I have the time, I'm going to make some of [name your item here]"...now if we can JUST find the time, haha! I found some pink pillows online that I had to share this Saturday. They are all just soooo adorable! One of these days....[sigh]....
Hope you're having a great weekend! I'm in TN today, but will be back tomorrow! Hopefully I'll remember the camera and have some pictures to share with you. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Love the pics! Thank you for sharing!

Tina

♥Mimi♥ said...

Saturday mornings are mine. I spend them traveling the web, hopping from page to page visiting some of the most lovely blogs loaded with pink all thanks to Beverly and her great idea.

Thanks so much for sharing your pink this week and for making my morning just a little bit brighter. Wishing you a special weekend filled with fun and family.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sheri,
Lovely pinks! Happy Pink Saturday and have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Lori Lynn said...

♥´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ HAPPY PINK SATURDAY ♥

Claudia said...

Love the photos - Happy Pink Saturday!

Susie Jefferson said...

Thinking pink, thinking pink! Happy Pink Saturday.

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Love the pillows...if I had more time, I would....lol

Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan