Monday, June 8, 2009

~~ MY FIRST AWARD! ~~

My first award for my Tea-licous Recipes from Prim Rose Hill blog! I am sooo thrilled! I had to share the news over here! ;) Thank you Bernideen!! She has an awesome tea blog you should visit!

The rules for this Makes My Heart Smile Award are:
1. The winner can copy the logo and put it on their blog
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award when you pass it out!
3. Nominate 10 blogs on your blog
4. Leave a message at your 10 nominees telling them to come to your blog for their award for "Blogs that Make My Heart Smile"

If you already have this award...not a problem....if you don't want to do this...not a problem! I have to tell you, I had an incredibly hard time choosing from all my favorite blogs!!








5 comments:

Terry said...

Howdy
Congratulations on your first blog award.
I am sure it is the first of many to come your way .
Blessings of joy to you.
Have a marvelous week filled with many more happy blessings.
Love your blog !
Hugs

Diah Rothman said...

Sheri, thanks for giving me this wonderful award!
You have a nice blog and love to read and view the beautiful pics and all of your creations.
Have a nice day ahead.

Steph said...

Thank you so much! It is an honor!

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Miss Sheri~ What a "SWEET SURPRISE!"
Thank you for the award. I truly appreciate you thinking of me.
I always look forward to visiting your blogs and picking up your recipes. We definitely share the same tastes in cuisine.
Cooking just like crafting has been a life long passion.
I hope you enjoy your day of sunshine...I will too.

Sweet wishes,
Sara

Angela McRae said...

You are tooooo kind! Thank you!