I have been abundantly blessed by Tom & Jan at Rose Haven! Not only did I win a tea cup from them last week, but now I've won a blog makeover! You will have to go to my Tea at Prim Rose Hill blog to see how grand it now looks! It's so spring-y and cheery & has the sweetest bunny! And it has my favorite tea cup pattern...Old Country Roses! How sweet is that!
But...the good news is...YOU CAN WIN ONE TOO!! They are designing and giving away a blog makeover through March. So get over there and get your name in the drawing! :)
Thank you Jan for a great giveaway! My blog readers thank you too. :)
Blessings to you and Tom!
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar