* 8 egg whites
* 1 tablespoon white vinegar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 cups sugar
* 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
* 1-1/2 cups whipped cream
Place egg whites in the bowl of a heavy-duty stand mixer and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Beat the egg whites, vinegar, vanilla and salt on medium speed until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar, about 2 tablespoons at a time, on high until stiff glossy peaks form and sugar is dissolved.
Spread into a greased 10-in. springform pan. Bake at 300° for 50-60 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack to cool (meringue will fall).
Serve with strawberries and whipped cream. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Yield: 12 servings.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: taste of home.com~~
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar