Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday: The Simple Woman's Daybook

I will be moving my Monday Daybook posts to my other blog Bee Blessed soon...



FOR TODAY MONDAY, FEBRUARY 16...
~~Outside my window~~

it is a cold windy day with snow flurries madly flying around. I think the high is only supposed to be 35 today. Brrrr!

~~I am thinking~~

of how I long for spring and spring flowers! I hate going out in this cold weather. (I hurt more in cold weather).

~~I am thankful for~~

a job! We have more budget cuts coming and I hope we don't have to lay off anyone. I hope to keep my job too.


~~From the kitchen~~

is the wonderful smell of coffee this morning. I think I will fix scrambled eggs for breakfast. Probably have speghetti for dinner with a veggie.

~~I am wearing~~
a red and blue top, navy pants, socks.

~~I am creating~~

a new pinkeep and thinking about starting another afghan (crochet).

~~I am going~~
to work very soon.

~~I am (still) reading~~

Having a Mary Spirit: Alowing God to change us from the inside out by Joanna Weaver.

~~I am hoping~~

that my dr visit tomorrow goes well and I can get on a different medicine for my arthritis. I have been in so much pain the past few weeks. AND to get back into an exercise routine soon (part of my weight loss plan). Gotta boost that metabolism!


~~I am hearing~~

music in the background, coffee brewing, windy "whipping" around the side of the house.

~~Around the house~~
I have stacks of cookbooks I need to go through and do a menu for the week. I really need to be more organized than this!


~~One of my favorite things~~

my celtic cross necklance I wear all the time.


~~A few plans for the rest of the week~~

Wednesday night bible study at church; Thursday night weight loss support group; finish some craft projects.

~~Here is picture thought I am sharing~~
don't we all need some humor in our lives? ;)


Want to read more Daybooks? See Peggy's blog, The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments: