I've been working on a wrap/shawl since the holidays ended and when I was finished I decided to keep going! :) I thought it would make a nice afghan.
Actually I didn't realize how small it was...should have guessed by the size of the model, but being a plus-size it just didnt fit right on me. So...I thought, hmm...I do like it and it's really warm. I think I'll just keep adding onto it and make a throw out of it. I might finish it one day soon. LOL. It's really great (and easy!) to work on while I'm watching re-runs of House. :) Oh, don't even get me started on how addicted I am to that show!
So here's how it looks so far. Couldn't really get a decent picture of it, but hopefully you can get an idea. I will post a better one when I am finished.
Hope you're having a fabulous Sunday!
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar