Monday, January 26, 2009
Monday: The Simple Woman's Daybook
FOR TODAY MONDAY, JANUARY 26...
Outside my window...it is blowing snow flurries.
I am thinking...of something really warm to wear to work today! (Our office stays so cold).
I am thankful for...a warm house today & my loving husband always.
From the kitchen...I smell coffee and bagels.
I am wearing...a wild animal-print robe (don't laugh) with white ballet-style slippers. :)
I am creating...another punchneedle pinkeep (with a spring-y theme! How cheery on this cold winter day).
I am going...to work soon, then to the bookstore later--one of my fav places. :)
I am reading...Mary Janes Farm's latest issue & also Handmade (lovely Australian sewing/craft/decorative magazine).
I am hoping...that spring will come early this year!
I am hearing...music in the background, my kittycat meowing.
Around the house...the cat runs and plays! :)
One of my favorite things...an afternoon nap on rainy or cold day.
A few plans for the rest of the week...finish this pinkeep and start yet another; work on some valentine's; writing my new secret pal from MJF; start adding some things to our eBay shop.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Want to join? See Peggy's blog, The Simple Woman's Daybook.
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar