I seen to have gone crazy lately. I don't know what my new obsession with punchneedle is! Maybe it's quick and gives me the satisfaction of finishing it within a few days, working on it a few hours after work at night. My attention span has never been that great. :) I wish I didn't have a full-time job sometimes. But in this economy, I am grateful to still have one. Prim Rose Hill is just a little supplemental to help us get out of debt...I hope to take it full scale one day...one day... :)
So I guess I'll be spending the weekend making these into pinkeeps. But I have one more I want to finish before I get started on the "finish-up" of stuffing and sewing. I like to put steel wool into them to keep pins sharp. I have always heard and read that the poly-fil actually dulls your needles. Nothing worse than a dull needle! So that's about all I've been doing the past week...what about you?
Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar