Hello! Well, this is what I'm working on now. I did finish the shamrock, so I'm hoping to get it made into a pinkeep or ornament this weekend (haven't really decided)...although I guess I could do a "combo" of both. :) I'm trying to get a few things made for our Etsy & eBay shops. I have so many fun designs waiting to be made!
As you can see in the center of this cool-green-swirly pillow, it will be an Easter-themed pinkeep and I think it is so cute! Definitely makes me think of warmer days. I do like how it's been made into a pillow here too. It's a sweet design by Pine Mountain Designs.
It's a warm 51 degrees today! Can you believe it? Just last Saturday we were experiencing -6! I am soooo ready for spring! I'm afraid we really haven't gotten into our bad weather here this year. We always get a few light snows and a few ice storms before it's over.
I hope you're having a terrific Friday and I'll see you tomorrow for Pink Saturday!
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar