Hope you're having a wonderful Monday...well, atleast as good as a Monday can be. :) I can't believe there's only a little over a week and it will be Christmas! WOW, I am so far behind in everything! Is your shopping done? I'm having more of a handmade-Christmas this year, but there are a few things I still need to buy...and I haven't started making my gifts in a jar either! I will get it done...I will..really...
Keep on Crafting!
Please click on photos to be taken to owner's page on Flickr for more info! Thanks!
Various artists on flickr.com:
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar