I just can't resist a crochet pattern! LOL. Yes, I'm afraid I have become addicted to anything crocheted. Well, I keep telling myself I could have worse addictions, like those darn chocolate covered cherries, that are in abundance this time of year. I think I'm the only one who likes them anyhow. :) Atleast in my house.
Here's a simple little crochet Christmas wreath coaster. Wouldn't it look cute made into an afghan?
Enjoy your day and Happy Crocheting!
From CraftStylish.com: http://www.craftstylish.com/item/13120/free-christmas-coaster-crochet-pattern
Worsted weight yarn-small amounts red and green
Size H crochet hook
Small bow (optional)
Size: 3 1/2" square
Rnd 1: With red, ch 4, join w sl st in 1st ch to form ring, ch 3, 11 dc in ring, join w sl st in top of ch 3, fasten off (12 dc).
Rnd 2: Join green w sl st in 1st st of Rnd 1, ch 3, dc in same dc, 2 dc in each dc around, join as before, fasten off (24 dc).
Rnd 3: Join red w sl st in 1st st of Rnd 2, ch 4, 4 trc in same dc, * dc in each of next 5 dc, 5 trc in next dc, rep from * twice, dc in each of last 5 dc, join w sl st in top of ch 4, finish off (40 sts).
Weave in ends. Tack small bow to front if desired. Enjoy!
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar