Saturday, December 20, 2008
Free Holiday Embroidery Patterns
If you go over to the PatternBee.com you will find some cute holiday patterns for embroidery. How sweet! I especially love this reindeer.
Looking for more prim-type patterns? Check out this page of Homeberries.com. I love the prim sheep!
and....I love snowmen! How about a Snowman Stitchery?
Hope you're having a grand Saturday!
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar