Sunday, November 16, 2008
It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas...
I have never decorated for Christmas before the first week of December, but I really feel like it this year. Maybe it's all the economic woes, but I think alot of other people feel the same way. Probably just a way to put us in a happier mood. (Well, at least until you start thinking about the money normally spent on Christmas!) I have a feeling the retailers may not be so happy this year. I hope to get through this Christmas without the credit card bills. I am planning on making alot of gifts this year as I'm sure alot of you crafters are planning as well.
Wishing you a happy upcoming week!
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar