Awesome idea! From mypapercrane.com, Heidi Renney: "I made these cheeseballs very simply by shaping brie into a cone shape and pushing almond slices into it. You could use your favorite cheeseball recipe and use slivered almonds and whole ones too. The whole almonds would look like a brown pinecone. You could even make a great vegan version with tofu instead of cheese. So many options here! You could also make extra small pinecones to pack in lunches for a little surprise. Maybe tuck some springs of plastic pine tree branches…really so many options!"
Wow! I have a ladies' Christmas luncheon to go to in two weeks at church, and we're supposed to all bring a dish. Wouldn't making a few of these be great?
Hope you're having a lovely Sunday! It's cold and rainy, quite overcast today. But it feels like Christmas-time weather! :)
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar