Found an awesome website & magazine! Oh my goodness! These farmgirls put me to shame! They cook, they sew, they can & preserve, they are awesome. I had better get my butt busy on all those crafting projects cluttering up the house! Mary Jane's Farmgirl Connection is a wonderful place to get great ideas & these down-to-earth women really are honest, warm & friendly! There is a real comaraderie among them. And, girls, you know that is so hard to find in our "look-out-number-one" world.
I found the magazine Mary Jane's Farm at my local Barnes & Noble bookstore. I had never heard of it! I know, I know, where have I been! Ha! Now my husband, who dreams of gardening & farming, would be delighted that I stumbled upon such a heart-warming 'homesteading' site, but we'll just keep this our secret. :-) I wouldn't want to get his hopes up, hehe.
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar