Yum! Coconut Cream Eggs for Easter! :)
Ingredients:•1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
•1 tablespoon butter, softened
•4 cups confectioners' sugar
•1 cup flaked coconut
•2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
•1 tablespoon shortening
Directions:•In a bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add sugar and coconut. Refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours or until easy to handle. Using hands dusted with confectioners' sugar, mold rounded tablespoonfuls of coconut mixture into egg shapes. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze for 2 hours or until slightly firm.
• Melt chocolate chips and shortening. Remove eggs from the freezer a few at a time; dip into chocolate mixture until completely coated. Return to waxed paper; refrigerate until hardened. Store in the refrigerator.
Yield: 3 dozen.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: Taste of Home April/May 1999~~
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar