Friday, March 16, 2012

♥ Happy Friday! ♥

I have been watching this tree all week and today when I was leaving for work, I noticed all the pink blossoms had exploded over night! I'm not sure what type of tree this is. It has these delicate little blossoms in the spring and then has red maple-tree-looking leaves the rest of the year. At any rate, our weather has been rather crazy this winter and we are experiencing an early spring. I hope the frost doesn't get this tree! It brightens up the whole front yard and makes me think of sunshine-y days ahead!

Hope you're having a wonderful Friday and best wishes for the weekned!

Keep on crafting,
Sheri :)

1 comment:

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

I don't know what kind of tree it is, but it is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Blessings~Karen