I have been watching this tree all week and today when I was leaving for work, I noticed all the pink blossoms had exploded over night! I'm not sure what type of tree this is. It has these delicate little blossoms in the spring and then has red maple-tree-looking leaves the rest of the year. At any rate, our weather has been rather crazy this winter and we are experiencing an early spring. I hope the frost doesn't get this tree! It brightens up the whole front yard and makes me think of sunshine-y days ahead!
Hope you're having a wonderful Friday and best wishes for the weekned!
Keep on crafting,
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar