Thursday, July 1, 2010

From the Kitchen: Prosecco Raspberry Cocktails

photo and recipe from WeightWatchers.com
Oh my gosh! I just had to share this Weight Watchers recipe! Great way to cool off at the end of the day or serve while grilling! ENJOY!!

Ingredients:
1 cup(s) fruit juice, raspberry-flavor
1 3/4 cup(s) Prosecco, or other sparkling wine
1/2 cup(s) raspberries, fresh or frozen (12 raspberries)

Instructions:
* In a bowl, mix raspberry juice with Prosecco; divide among 4 champagne glasses. Drop 3 raspberries in each glass; serve immediately.

Yields about 2/3 cup per serving.

POINTS® Value: 2
Servings: 4

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this, sounds great and tasty.
I will let you know when I make it. I am going to include this post as one of my delightful reads for today on my blog.