With a pleasant pumpkin flavor, caramel and almonds, this rich and creamy pudding tastes decadent, but it's surprisingly light.
* 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
* 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
* 2 tablespoons sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
* 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon fat-free whipped topping, divided
* 1-1/2 teaspoons fat-free caramel ice cream topping
* 1 teaspoon sliced almonds, toasted
* In a large bowl, combine milk and pumpkin. Add pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping.
* Spoon into two dessert dishes. Garnish with remaining whipped topping; drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Analysis: 2/3 cup equals 117 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 362 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: tasteofhome.com~~
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar