Orange juice concentrate, sweetened condensed milk, and ginger ale make a quick punch. Float orange sherbet on top of this frosty delight.
* 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
* 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
* Orange food coloring
* 2 (1-liter) bottles club soda or ginger ale, chilled
* Orange sherbet
1. In a punch bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and orange juice concentrate. Tint with orange food coloring, if desired. Add club soda.
2. Top with small scoops of orange sherbet. Serve immediately.
Makes 16 servings.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: recipe.com~~
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar