Monday, April 6, 2009

Blue Monday

Hello all!

I had such a busy weekend! My mother-in-laws computer got a virus last week and so we were in Cincinatti all weekend as my husband "doctored" the poor thing. ;) But I got to get in some shopping (yes, Hobby Lobby is my favorite place) and I did some sightseeing. I have pictures to post later about the quilt barns we saw!

But first...here it is Blue Monday! Sally is hosting this Monday celebration and I just had to join in on the fun! I have always loved morning glories and so...blue has to be my favorite one! I always remember when I was very, very young my great-grandmother had tons of these morning glories growing on a fence.

Hope you have a fabulous week!
Hugs!

6 comments:

SmilingSally said...

That was good of your husband to fix that computer. I love morning glories too. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Beautiful morning glory! Thanks for sharing and have a Happy Blue Monday!

Blessings,
Sandi

Claudie said...

I have tried so hard to grow these. They last about 2 weeks here, and then poof...gone. Ahhhh .
I have an Apple and NEVER get viruses...so happy about that one.
Happy Blue Monday
Love Claudie
xo

Lynda said...

Great photo of a beautiful morning glory! I hope you had a great Blue Monday!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous image! Happy Blue Monday@

Barbara Jean said...

Beautiful flower and color of blue.

thanks and blessings,
Barbara Jean