No big plans for the weekend here. How about you? I'm just going to spend Saturday cleaning the house a bit, since the in-laws arrive from Cincinnati on Monday & so you know we want everything to look good. :) OK, "perfect" would be great, but if you know me, that's never going to happen is this lifetime. ha! I hope to work on one of my (many!) craft projects this weekend too, so hopefully I will have some pics to share. I have a memo board "in the works" for my secret sister at church. I hope she likes it!
Lovely autumn day here. Raining a bit which is causing all the golden leaves to make a beautiful carpet everywhere. This truly is my favorite time of year.
Have a great crafty fall weekend!
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar