•1/2 cup water
•1/4 cup butter, cubed
•1/8 teaspoon salt
•1/2 cup all-purpose flour
•1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
MOCHA CREAM FILLING:
•1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
•24 large marshmallows
•1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
•1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
•In a large saucepan, bring water, butter and salt to a boil. Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny. Stir in pecans.
• Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack. Immediately split puffs open; remove tops and set aside. Discard soft dough from inside. Cool puffs.
• For filling, in a large saucepan, combine coffee and marshmallows. Cook over low heat until marshmallows are melted. Remove from the heat. Transfer to a bowl; cover and chill just until thickened.
• In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Whisk chilled coffee mixture until light in color; fold in whipped cream. Just before serving, fill each puff with about 1/3 cup filling. Replace tops and drizzle with fudge topping.
Yield: 8 servings.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: Taste of Home, February/March 2007~~
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar