* 3/4 cup sugar blend
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1/4 cup canola oil
* 1 container (2-1/2 ounces) prune baby food
* 3 teaspoons white vinegar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup fat-free milk
* 1 cup cold strong brewed coffee
* 3 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/3 cup baking cocoa
* 2 teaspoons baking soda
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
* 1 teaspoon hot water
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 cups whipped topping
* In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; beat until well blended. In a small bowl, combine milk and coffee. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into egg mixture alternately with milk mixture.
* Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
* In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Stir in vanilla. Place whipped topping in a large bowl; gently fold in coffee mixture. Frost cake. Store in the refrigerator.
Yield: 24 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Splenda sugar blend.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 151 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: Light & Tasty August/September 2007~~
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar