* 3/4 cup butter, softened
* 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
* 4 eggs
* 1-1/2 cups sugar
* 1 cup flaked coconut
* 1/3 cup orange juice
* 1/4 cup lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 3 teaspoons grated orange peel
* 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
* 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
* Confectioners' sugar
* In a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy; gradually beat in flour until crumbly. Stir in cereal. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until lightly browned.
* Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, coconut, juices, flour and peels until frothy. Pour over the hot crust. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar; cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece (calculated without additional confectioners' sugar) equals 172 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: Simple & Delicious February/March 2011~~
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar