Saturday, May 28, 2011

♥ Happy 3rd Birthday Pink Saturday!! ♥

I have been missing out on celebrating Pink Saturdays here lately...just so much going on! We're living out of boxes and we're in the process of moving at the moment...actually the house looks like we belong on an episode of Hoarders right now!! HAHA. I know, I know, no excuse for missing Pink Saturdays! lol. Well, I couldn't let today go by without wishing Beverly at How Sweet the Sound a very Happy 3rd Birthday to her Pink-licious Pink Saturdays!

What better way to celebrate...let's have some Pink cookies...and look! They're PINK SLIPPERS!! Too too cute! This is shared from a truly yummy blog, Hungry Happenings. (She has the recipe and a great tutorial for making these at this link!)

Hope you enjoy your Pink Saturday!! Congrats Beverly!! :)

I hope to get back to posting more regularly in the next few weeks!

Hugs to all, Sheri


12 comments:

Barbara Bradford said...

Oh My gosh, those little pink slipper cookies are just too cute... Not sure why but I have had the munchies all weekend. Our 5-year-old twin grandsons have been here...and pretty well cleaned out the cookie jar...

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


Super cool cookies!


~ Gabriela ~

Holly said...

Hi Sheri~
I love these cookies!! I want the recipe! What is her blog name?
It is nice to see you here for the birthday bash!
Happy Pink Saturday!

LV said...

My first ever to see and enjoy a pink slipper cookie.

Jennifer Scull said...

super cute slippers! love them! could just eat 'em all up - giggles!!! :)
happy Pink Saturday!

Unknown said...

So cute!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs
Charo

Amanda said...

Adorable pink slipper cookies!
Happy Pink Saturday Birthday to you!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda
p.s. I love your blog header...whimsical and romantic!

Annesphamily said...

These cookies are so sweet! I am tickled to have caught you here! HPS to you! This birthday bash is fun! I am trying to get through all the posts currently at 259! With me luck and come see me soon. Good luck with the move and I hope I see you soon. I must see the recipe for these slipper cookies! Thank you for sharing. Anne

mypinkprettiesaboutme said...

Yahoo my blogger is back up and I came to visit you. Your cookies are adorable. Pink slippers how cute. I hope you get settled in soon

HBDAYPS

LL

Glennis said...

Oh my god! How clever and cute!

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

Would love to use them for a party . Happy PS. Laura

LADY JANE said...

Happy Pink Saturday...Love the post you've shared! Hppy settling in too!