* 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
* 1 tablespoon plus 1 cup cold fat-free milk
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
* 2-1/4 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
* 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
* 1 pint fresh strawberries
* 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
* In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and sugar until blended. Add lemon juice and lemon peel; mix well. Fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Carefully spread into crust. Set aside 4 strawberries. Cut remaining strawberries in half and place over cream cheese mixture.
* In a bowl, place the remaining milk; whisk in pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping. Spoon over strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and reserved strawberries.
Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Analysis: One piece equals 260 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 330 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 fruit.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: Light & Tasty August/September 2004~~
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar