Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Flickr Inspiration: St. Patty's Tea Luncheon Ideas

Let's have a tea party on St. Patrick's day! And here's some great ideas I've found...We can start by decorating and hanging a wreath!

the felt mouse

We'll put cups of shamrocks out too!

Of course it's St. Patrick's Day, so we'll get out our shamrock tea set!


Now if you need some ideas on the table setting, here's a few grand ones...



We can have cupcakes!

Or maybe shamrock cookies?

creativesun

This would make an awesome cake!

Or we can have a chocolate-mint cheesecake!
Betty Crocker Recipe found here...

I hope you've gotten some ideas here for your St. Patty's Day celebration. Here's my wish for you!
Wishing you all the best,
Hugs, Sheri

2 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

Lots of fun green ideas!! I like the shamrock in the teacup!

My Casa Bella said...

Chocolate-mint cheesecake!!! MMMM, will need to make that for DH
hugs
arlene