Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Flickr Inspiration: ~~ Tilda ~~ Tone Finnager


Tone Finnanger is the designer and owner of the brand Tilda. She grew up in Oslo, the capital of Norway. If you don't own these books, they are awesome and full of great eye candy! There are so many sweet ideas in these books. I have the ones she has printed in English and I wish she would print them all! These are pictures from the book to give you an idea of her work:Crafters inspired by Tilda on Flickr:

mormor

cuddlyangel

vacskamati4

katerinaverden

countrykitty

2 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

I have seen some of these books at our library. That mermaid wreath is sooo cute! And I like the little nesting dolls too.

My Casa Bella said...

Now you've made me want to get her books, oh no Sheri, can't tell my husband. Need to pay off CC first...:)