Friday, August 14, 2009

Flickr Friday Inspirations: Crocheted Potholders

Hello friends!
I love having Flickr Fridays! There are so many awesome and inspiring "crafters" on Flickr who post their handiwork. I always find something that peaks my interest and inspires me. I was looking today and found these cute crocheted potholders. Now, I may be showing a bit of age here, but I do love anything vintage and especially handmade. It gives me that warm happy feeling when I see vintage items. I think of crocheted potholders as vintage even if they are recently made. You just don't see these selling in Wal-mart! ;) They make me think of simpler times and families gathered around a table.
Hope you are enjoying your Friday!
Hugs,
SHERI

2 comments:

Susan said...

I just found your blog and enjoyed reading through it. I live on an 8 acre farmlet in the south west corner of Western Australia.

I love anything crafty - enjoyed all the crocheted potholders. Especially the watermelon. Will be on my list to make!!!

Regards,

Leah said...

I just love crochet pot holders, I have several in my kitchen!