Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Ebay items listed!

I am offering a sweet little keepsake box with an Americana theme. I love anything with sheep or lambs! This punch needle embroidery was punched by me using DMC floss. It was originally a rug pattern that I thought would make a cute punch needle.

"STARLIT EWE" rug pattern by Peyton Primitives.

The mini-rug was trimmed with blue yarn and attached to a wooden box that I painted a pretty barn-red color. It has a rich color, reminding me of a cherry-wood color. The box was sanded, painted, distressed, and then lighly stained with "antique linen" to give the color more depth. (The inside was also painted barn-red.) The outside of the lid has golden and blue distressed colors all around it.

This keepsake box measures approximately: 7 1/4" length, 4" width, and stands 4" tall.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I am offering a sweet little prim basket with attached mini-rug. A crow with watermelons in a basket....On a basket...how cute!

"SUMMER'S CALL" by Threads That Bind.

This punch needle embroidery was punched by me using DMC cotton floss. The mini-rug was then attached to a wooden/wicker basket which measures approximately: 7" long x 4" wide x 4" tall--6" tall to basket handles.


* * * * * * * * * * *
I love fall & pumpkins! I am offering a sweet little mini-rug/trivet with a fall theme of a pumpkin, squash, and leaf. This punch-needle embroidery was punched by me using DMC cotton floss.

This embroidery punch-needle was then trimmed and backed with a piece of soft white wool. (100% wool, not wool felt). I then trimmed the trivet with a decorative blanket stitch on the wool in a golden fall-color thread.

This punch-needle measures approximately 5" wide X 5" tall.

No comments: