I shared a few posts back that I had joined my first teacup & saucer exchange on Mary Jane's Farm. I did finally find the perfect teacup & saucer for fellow farmgirl, Ally, in California. I loved this teacup and saucer and had to buy it when I found it! Being a lover of chinese food & tea, it was a delight when I spied it! I love the light blue & royal patterns...it has a chinese dragon in the middle of the teacup inside & on the saucer as well.
I included a few goodies for my new farmgirl friend. The latest issue of Tea Time magazine, a must if you love tea! It always has great articles on different tea rooms both in the U.S. and abroad, tea ideas, and lots of tea party recipes. Of course, I also included a box of tea and some tea biscuits...got to have those with tea! I even made a cute little cellphone "dangle"...it's a tiny blue teapot! :-) I made one to hang on my cell phone and I just love it. Nothing like announcing to the world your love for tea.
I hope she enjoys these as I have enjoyed this teacup exchange...my first! I can't wait for the next one! I think I will start looking for another teacup & goodies! :-)
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar