Saturday, August 23, 2008

My banner in Artful Blogging??

OH MY GOSH!! I AM SO EXCITED!!

I got a comment on my blog from one of my fav magazines "Artful Blogging" that they are interested in publishing my blog banner! I know for some this might not be so exciting, but for me, I AM THRILLED!

I am still on the lookout for their fall issue which hasn't shown up at my local bookstore yet. Ah...it's awful to be this impatient! :-)

Now I guess I had better get busy on my blog because who knows how many people might just drop by!

2 comments:

Idaho Quilter said...

My goodness how exciting, where do you find that intriguing magazine?

Prim Rose Hill ©2008-2020 said...

Hi Janet!

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love the Artful Blogging magazine and have found it at 2 local bookstores in my area. At Barnes & Noble, it is found (here) in their quilting/needlework/scrapbooking artsy section along with the dozen other Stampington magazines. At Books-A-Million, I have found it in 2 locations, I suppose depending upon who is stocking that day. :-) Once I found it in their digital/photography/watercolor section of magazines, and another time it was with the creative arts section like B & N. It is a wonderful magazine, although pricy I must say! BUT it gives me such inspiration to be a “great blogger” one day.

Hope you have a great day and I love your blog!

Sheri :-)