Tea on Tuesday is dedicated to all things tea-related!
Today I'd like to share a Christmas theme tea infuser from my Etsy Shop. It features a Christmas tree charm and is accented with a red glass pearl bead. Made with silver-plated materials. Tree is green and silver with hollow back. It measures 2" across the mesh infuser or about 6" when closed. I love making these with different themes!
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar