- 1 jar (10 ounces) lemon curd
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 to 6 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 2/3 cup raspberry cake and pastry filling
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 30 fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon curd, whipped topping and food coloring if desired until smooth. Spoon 1 teaspoon raspberry filling into each tart shell. Pipe or spoon lemon mixture over filling. Garnish each with a raspberry. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Solo brand cake and pastry filling. Look for it in the baking aisle.
Nutritional Facts 1 tartlet equals 89 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.
~~yummy recipe and photo from: Simple & Delicious, June/July 2010~~