Thursday, September 6, 2012

♥ Tutorial: Half-Square Triangle Potholders ♥

I seem to always be on the lookout for tutorials involving quilting that I can handle. I don't have the time (oh who are we kidding? I don't have the patience) for long, drawn-out quilting lessons. I have the normal fantasies of any crafty woman, you know what I'm talking about...making my own quilts and giving them away at the holidays to friends and family members who oooo and ahhhh over them & tell me how amazed they are that I'm so crafty and talented. Yes, they envy my know-how. But no. It's not going to happen anytime soon. ;) I love the quilted look of these potholders and I think even I could make them! I have such a stash of fabrics I can imagine them now! Jeni at incolororder has an awesome tutorial on how you can make these too, so click the link and check it out. :)

Hope you're having a craft-astic Thursday!
Sheri

No comments: