Sunday, August 12, 2012

♥ Tea Party Vases ♥

I see such great ideas from all over the internet. I have lots of websites I like to visit and tons of fellow bloggers that share such great ideas...I wish I was so creative! ;)  I saw this on Martha Stewart and thought, "oh that's too simple". I love the look of the tea tins and I have several that I "put away" because I thought they were too pretty to just throw out...surely I could use them for some craft endeavor!  Now I know what I'm going to use them for!

Hope you're having a TEA-rrific weekend! :)
Sheri

photo from Martha Stewart Living


Vintage and new tins are often decorated with charming, old-fashioned prints and lettering. Clean out these containers, and give them a second life as informal flower vases. We filled one with roses, gomphrenas, and sweet peas. The tins are usually watertight and certainly shatterproof, so you don't have to worry about leaks or breakage.

~~ Martha Stewart Living, August 2003~~



1 comment:

Terri said...

Yes indeed a tea-rrific idea!!! Thanks for sharing it!!!