Etsy Shop by using the coupon code: JulyXmas. Just add that into the "coupon code" section when you check-out to save! :)
I've been making a few new beaded tea infusers and working on more medical alert bracelets too! We just spent a week in Gatlinburg and I always feel inspired when I return from the Smoky Mountains!
Hope you're staying cool in your part of the country! It's been sweltering hot here and our grass in looking rather dry and crunchy. :( Perfect time to stay indoors and bead away. :)
Have a wonderful Thursday!
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar