Busy, busy, busy! OMGoodness! My Etsy sales have soared with the holidays! I am not complaining though. ;) I'm quite happy to be shipping out so much, but I've had to restock alot, especially my tea ball infusers. I seriously need some elves right about now! ;)
Thursday, December 1, 2011
♥ It's that time of year! ♥
I can't believe it's December already! I'm trying to get more teaballs made and in my shop for the holidays. I even have some Christmas-themed ones that I love, love, love! :) I hope to be adding more as soon as my next bead shipment comes in with more charms. So here's a few I've listed for the holidays!
How's your December starting out?
♥ How to ♥
- ~54 Different Aprons
- ~A Christmas Stocking
- ~A Felt Christmas Stocking by PurlBee
- ~A Petticoat by the Anticraft
- ~A Quick Cozy Blanket by the purl bee
- ~A Rag Rug by Vintage Chica
- ~A Sewing Machine Cover
- ~A Simple Tote Bag
- ~A Tote Bag with Recessed Zipper
- ~A knitted "candy corn" cloth for halloween
- ~Anything Cute with these Vintage Transfer Patterns
- ~Bias Tape
- ~FREE Clip Art...vintage!
- ~Free Amy Butler patterns
- ~Free transfer patterns from PatternBee
- ~Gifts in a Jar